What We Provide: (fiber optics)
- The development of lighting design goals and objectives through meeting with interior designer, architect, wine cellar consultant and owner or owners representative.
- design assist and implementation of custom decorative fixture and adaptation to fiber optics as necessary.
- Design/build custom illuminated wine displays and decorative light fixtures.
- Provide adaptation of fiber optics into existing (wired) decorative light fixtures.
- Detailed dialog between all pertinent sub-contractors to ensure complete cross-discipline coordination.
- Fine tune, focus, aim luminary optics, and employ filters as needed to ensure original design intent.
- Provide all materials and labor for a complete installation.
what we provide: (lighting design services)
DESIGN DEVELOPMENT PHASE:
- Development of lighting design goals and objectives through meeting with architect, owner, interior designer, and any other project key players.
- Preparation of preliminary/schematic electrical and lighting system design per project objectives.
- Preparation of preliminary lighting fixture schedule and lighting-related architecture requirements and details.
- Development of lighting control system strategies.
- Assistance in developing initial project lighting budgets.
- Presentation of initial lighting design conceptually and/or CAD-based drawing sets.
BID / CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENT PHASE
- Provide detailed plans for the electrical contractor with specific bidding instructions.
- Provide final lighting fixture schedule and lighting fixture specification cut sheets.
- Provide detailed lighting control system load/station/enclosure schedules.
- Provide electrical service calculations and breaker panel schedules.
- Provide lighting fixture installation details for specialty lighting which influence architectural requirements.
- Provide approved plans to General, HVAC, Plumbing, A/V, and Security Contractors to ensure cross-discipline coordination.
CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION AND POST-CONSTRUCTION PHASE
- Provide initial site conditions walk-through with project team to verify job conditions and make necessary adjustments.
- Provide on-site project assessment throughout the construction phase.
- Ensure proper cross-discipline coordination.
- Programming the lighting control system to meet specific client requirements.
- Review of the entire electrical and lighting control system with client.
- Preparation of punch-lists.
- Directing of fixture focusing process to ensure properly aimed accent lighting.
- Preparation of “as-built” drawings representing exact site conditions.
- Preparation of detailed lamp inventory and maintenance schedules.